Who can join
The Consortium is open to the following as full members:
● University Libraries
● Technical University Libraries
● Polytechnic Libraries
● Colleges of Education Libraries
● Nursing and Midwifery College Libraries
● Research Libraries
● Special Libraries
● Other Consortia
● Other Tertiary Institution Libraries
● When necessary, affiliate membership shall be extended to libraries that do not fall under any of the categories stated above.
How to join
Benefits of membership
● Provide access to key educational and research electronic resources at heavily discounted prices.
● Training opportunities, especially in continuous professional development, for librarians, other information/knowledge workers and researchers looking for support in the scholarly communications cycle. These are usually free to members.
● Networking opportunities with colleague librarians and information/knowledge workers
● Technical Support in Library automation and establishment of Institutional Repository